Race Application Directions
Course Records About Us Photos Course
2016 Results 2015 Results 2014 Results 2013 Results 2012 Results 2011
Results 2007 Results 2010
2006 Results 2009
Results 2005 Results 2008 Results 2004
Results 2003 Results
38th ANNUAL WINTER FUN RUN
CAPE COD ROAD RUNNERS &
BOURNE CONSERVATION TRUST
open invitation for runners to gather for a 4.9 mile run followed by a social
get together, awards ceremony, raffle and refreshments.
This year the proceeds will be donated to the Bourne Conservation Trust, a
private non-profit organization which obtains parcels of land in the town of
Bourne for the purpose of conservation and recreation.
- Meet at the Weary Travelers Club, January
- Street address is 77 Valley Bars Road, Monument Beach,
- Starting time is 10:30 AM. Rain Snow or Shine
(note the time difference for CCAC Grand Prix runners).
- Registration fee is $16.00 pre
or $20.00 post
- Water is available before, after and at 2.5 miles.
- Free Seafood chowder and Fritters following the race.
- Cash bar open all afternoon
following the race.
- Free cotton gloves to all participants.
- Awards for top 3 finishers in each age group (Men's
& Women's) -- Jr., Open, Submaster, Master,
Senior, Super Senior and 70+.
- Participants are urged to pre-register but post entrants
are welcome prior to 10:00 A.M. race day.
For more information call:
Bob Burt -
Steve Ballentine -
bobburt [at] verizon [dot] net